The Nebraska Law Review welcomes commentaries for publication consideration in the Bulletin. Commentaries should meet the following guidelines:
- Focus on Nebraska or Eighth Circuit law or respond to an article or note published in the Nebraska Law Review.
- Should be roughly between 3,000 and 6,000 words and lightly footnoted.
- Conform to the current edition of THE BLUEBOOK: A UNIFORM SYSTEM OF CITATION.
- Double-spaced, using footnotes rather than endnotes.
- Commentaries should be accompanied by a cover letter that includes the author’s name, professional title, mailing address, email address, and phone number, along with any pertinent information about the article being submitted.
The Bulletin also welcomes “White Paper” submissions. White papers must have a Nebraska or Eighth Circuit subject matter, or respond to a publication in the Review. There is no word limit or Bluebook requirement for white paper submissions.
The Review accepts submissions to the Bulletin by the following method:
- Electronic submission via email to the Online Editor Michael Blackburn at email@example.com.