The Nebraska Law Review Bulletin provides readers the opportunity to comment on posts. The purpose of comments is to further academic discussion on a legal issue. All comments shall be approved by the Review editorial staff before posting. All comments shall comply with the following standards:
- All comments shall be respectful
- All comments shall address the substance of the post
- All comments shall be proofread
- No comments shall be used to advertise products or services other than academic work
- All comments shall include the real name of the commentator
The Nebraska Law Review reserves the right to edit, remove, or refuse to publish any comment that we determine, in our discretion, to be a violation of these policies.