The Nebraska Law Review welcomes commentaries for publication consideration in the Bulletin. Commentaries submitted should meet the following guidelines:
- Focus on Nebraska or Eighth Circuit law or respond to an article or note published in the Nebraska Law Review.
- Should be less than 3,000 words and only lightly footnoted.
- Conform to the current edition of THE BLUEBOOK: A UNIFORM SYSTEM OF CITATION.
- Double-spaced, using footnotes rather than endnotes.
- Commentaries should be accompanied by a cover letter that includes the author’s name, professional title, mailing address, email address, and phone number, along with any pertinent information about the article being submitted.